Rewarding Employment Opportunities
At PRemployer, our employees are the cornerstone of our business. We’re committed to empowering our employees. Because our people are our greatest assets, we want to help them realize their full potential. With empowerment comes opportunity. People who are highly motivated, self-managed, and relish the challenge of leadership while working within a team often find that PRemployer is a perfect fit.
Integrity. Honesty. Responsibility. Respect. No career is fulfilling without them. At PRemployer, we'll help make your future as dynamic and rewarding as it can be. We believe in working hard and delivering what we promise in a friendly and professional atmosphere.
PRemployer typically hires for the following types of positions:
- Sales Professionals
- Human Resources Professionals
- Payroll Specialists
- Risk Management/Safety Professionals
- Accounting /Bookkeeping/AP/AR
- IT Professionals
We are currently looking to expand our sales team in the Birmingham, Alabama and Atlanta, Georgia area. As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for growing client base by acquiring new business, retaining existing business and generate profit for the bottom line by expanding client base through solution-based selling, competitive pricing strategies, creative account development and strong business relationship.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Spend significant time on lead generation and pursue those leads.
- Develop detailed and strategic sales/marketing plans, sales forecasts, and call plans.
- Expand client base through solution-based selling, competitive pricing strategies, creative account development and strong business relationship.
- Proven track record in business services sales to executive level audiences, along with ability to build and maintain relationships with C-level and senior level HR contacts
- A commitment to unquestionable business ethics and integrity
- High energy level a MUST, along with a passion to exceed sales targets
- Strong lead generation qualities, along with highly developed communication, presentation and customer service skills
- Able to travel (minimal overnight travel required)
Sales representative must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
- Great people skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong desire to achieve
- Ability to multi-task
- Have a strong work ethic
Please don’t inquire about this opportunity unless you are an overachiever and can prove it. If you are a top sales performer, you should earn $150k plus. We also offer health, dental, life, STD, vacation, paid holidays, 401k, mileage reimbursement, cell phone allowance and more. If you are a top sales producer and meet the above requirements, please submit your resume online or send to firstname.lastname@example.org.